hello!!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! Seems to me the most important thing we grow in our gardens, is hope! Good luck with your tomato!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Kaite to our great gardening group. What zone are you in? Can you perhaps buy starts of the plants that didn't do so well for you and start all over? Good luck with that tomatoe!

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Concentrate on the success and not the failure. Every single garden has different needs and you just have to discover yours. Post photos of both and many people can help you out. Add you zone-that is helpful. Welcome to the club of obsessed gardeners.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome Glad to have you growing with us, Kate. :welcome I always tell new gardeners to start small. :hugs I hope your basil comes back and grows for you. :hugsOne tomato is as good a start as many have.:hugs

:love If we knew more about where you garden and your gardening experience we could be more specific with our help. :eek: Drowning is something that's hard to prepare for and there are a multitude of plagues :somad that can do in squash. What we all do is hope for the best and learn from our many mistakes.

Stop back here often so you get to know the wonderful, friendly, experienced, semi-experienced, and inexperienced gardeners that make up this great site.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! So glad to have you here. It can be a little intimidating when you first start gardening and everyone else's garden is so gorgeous. But we all started with a few plants, killed them and started over. That triumph of your first vegetable that you grew your self is the best feeling! We will help you all we can and we are so glad you took the positive step to gardening!

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm renting so its all in containers. just planted some coriander/cilantro bell peppers cucumbers and dill. all in little starter pots and i'll transplant later. i seem to have a black thumb rather than green but havemt gave up yet. have som cannis i planted and its doing great despite the fact they haven't flowered yet. gonna start some calendula after i repaint the second habd contaner :) lots of plans on top of the chicken coop we're hoping to start this weekend

Latest posts