Hello

misfitmorgan

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Greetings misfitmorgan ~ Pictures misfit ~ we gottta have more pictures ~ glad to see the pictures you dis post ~ laying on the ground watching the clouds sounds nice now ~ when I was little ~ I was laying on a bunch of gunny sacks ~ at the folks ranch ~ watching the clouds and the world and trees began to spin and turn and I thought I would fall off the earth ~ I got up and ran into the house ~ Never told anybody about that until just now ~ You'll not mentioned that to the others OK ```

Oh, and thanks for coming by ```

Richard

Thanks for sharing....

I can see people here are as picture hungry as BYH folks 😄 I will try to find some pictures

misfitmorgan

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Greetings misfitmorgan ~ Pictures misfit ~ we gottta have more pictures ~ glad to see the pictures you dis post ~ laying on the ground watching the clouds sounds nice now ~ when I was little ~ I was laying on a bunch of gunny sacks ~ at the folks ranch ~ watching the clouds and the world and trees began to spin and turn and I thought I would fall off the earth ~ I got up and ran into the house ~ Never told anybody about that until just now ~ You'll not mentioned that to the others OK ```

Oh, and thanks for coming by ```

Richard

For your viewing pleasure...or not 😆
Now i was taking pictures in most of these of livestock....so look at the background of most of these:lol:

This was march 2018, we were eager and out pruning apple trees. I was actually taking a picture of the grapes on the grape arbor. They were massively over grown and the top rail of the arbor on the right side had already fallen down.
20180304_141920.jpg

This is April 2018, we were back at pruning apple trees again a little late because they were starting to leaf out, this is taking from standing in the orchard. You can see the grapes and the arbor again, we gave half of the grapes a massive pruning back to the main runners and a light pruning on the right side because it was hard to tell what was what with it laying on the ground practically. It was also growing into an apple tree so we cut all those vines back so it would kill the tree.
20180520_163224.jpg

This was i believe Early April 2019. The tree in the pallets is an apple tree....pallets failed to protect it from the goats as you can see. behind that tree between the left and right pallets is the asparagus bed. All the way on the right edge of the picture is another apple tree. on the left half is the grape arbor...as it was half fallen down..ironically on the side we pruned heavy. Then on the far left edge is our cherry tree.
0406191449a.jpg

Same day. The tree in the middle front is the aforementioned cherry tree, the two behind it are apple trees. That board on the ground behind the 2 story building is the edge of the rhubarb bed.
0406191449h.jpg

This is July 2019. Big tree in the middle by the rock is the apply tree that was on the far right two pics up. The purple/red bush inside the pallets to the left is a something(dunno its name but the goats tried to kill it in 2018) to the left of it is the asparagus we let go to seed. Farther left is the grapes again on their still broken arbor and further left is the orchard.
0707192049a.jpg

Same day. To the left is a large maple tree, between the maple and the porch set back(where you cant see it) is a patio and a little flower garden. The giant bush is a rose bush that needs a trim but the thorns are wicked. The thing trying to overtake the chimney(isnt in use) is virgina creeper. Not really a good idea as to what the bush on the right is.....whatever it is the same thing was growing/taking over the whole side of the 2 story...we had no idea there was a door there. The only thing I have figured out so far is it grows like bamboo on thick stems with hollows but it is soft you can break it off with your hands, it grows tall about 6-7ft....and livestock seem to love it.
0707192051a.jpg

This is the front yard...in nov 2016(before we bought it) to the left is the purple sandhill cherry, in the middle is a lilac and to the far right is a lilac "hedge row" All along the front of the house is/was flower beds. I had the left side ones cleaned out but didnt get mulch put down so that still needs sorted.
front yard..PNG

Thats all the pictures I have atm. Its been pretty much raining here non-stop for 2 weeks and winter is coming so pics will be sparse. I will also mention we closed on our house October 18th 2018 so we have been there 2 yrs now.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
He is from up by Mason City area.......osage, manly, st ansgar, grafton, rudd. He grew up mostly in St. Ansgar but his family is spread thru all those little towns.
I know the area and have dear friends that live in St. Ansgar , small world.

Latest posts