HELP!!!

jaredsbackupprofile

Garden lurker
Reaction score
So apparently I never updated my email account in my profile on backyard herds & I keep getting a message saying this site is awaiting confirmation on that account. It has a bad email address. I can't confirm it because that email address is corrupt.

So what can I do? TEG has my current info but somehow there's a hick up somewhere. Anyway I had to make this account through my work email so
I could contact Nifty & post my issues.

My normal Jared77 account is locked. Any help would be appreciated.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Jared, what happens when you try to update your email address? Do you get an error message or anything?

PhilaGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Do you mean in a message? Write your text, select the name you want to link and then click the little chain icon in the menu bar (to make a link). In the window that opens, type or paste your web address as http://tomcatfarm.com/ (no spaces in the name).

tomcatfarm.com

Does that answer your question? (or did I misinterpret it?). Just let me know and I'll try to help out!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Do you mean in a message? Write your text, select the name you want to link and then click the little chain icon in the menu bar (to make a link). In the window that opens, type or paste your web address as http://tomcatfarm.com/ (no spaces in the name).

tomcatfarm.com

Does that answer your question? (or did I misinterpret it?). Just let me know and I'll try to help out!
Remember when Charlie Brown's parents spoke? Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah I don't know! HPQ posted my we site link for me-I did not have to figure it out. Thanks again HPQ. And thanks Phila for trying to help this tired brain.

Latest posts