Heritage Seed Swap

orloff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I would I have a ton of seeds from Baker Creek that didn't get planted. but Heritage may be too restrictive.

NurseNettie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'd love to participate in a seed swap- I've got a small amount of seeds from a lot of varieties- not sure if "heritage" would apply to all-- but they are all open-pollinated/ heirloom/ non- hybrid seed varieties- if that would work! (ie- types that can be saved from year to year and reproduce the same)

NurseNettie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
orloff said:
What about a organic only seed swap? MUST be organic.
The word organic seems to have different meanings to different people. I don't use chemicals in my garden- so I consider it organic. I don't have anyone's seal of approval, and probably can't prove it- it's just something I practice.

I may list what I've got to trade in my own thread, and see what others have in trade for mine- might work well that way.

orloff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Just because you use no chemicals in your garden means organic. To me it has to be from organic seeds in natural soils.

I am getting rid of any seeds I have right now that are not organic and replacing them.

dragonlaurel

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
orloff said:
Just because you use no chemicals in your garden means organic. To me it has to be from organic seeds in natural soils.

I am getting rid of any seeds I have right now that are not organic and replacing them.
What do you want to get rid of?

orloff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Corn, Beans, Peas, everything you would grow in a normal garden. I am only trading them for organic things.

Latest posts