Hey guess what?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I figured Steve set the precedent here by making "a post about nuthin'" so I will proudly follow in his footsteps.
I'm also copying Monty. ;)

35 years ago today my husband and I were married. I know, I hardly seem old enough to have been married that long, but I was practically an embryo then. All I can say is that he's a very patient man.

We had a wonderful day, he had about an hour of work so I went with him, something I haven't done for a long time,.
Then we shopped at the co-op ( they have everything! ) and I bought a rake. Because everybody should have twenty rakes...
And then we had a burrito at our sons favorite mexican take out place. Then we came home and I raked up unsnowy parts of the yard and tossed a ball for Wren for 2 hours. Did I also mention the sun was shining?
Then we went back up to Sandpoint to have dinner with our oldest and his sweet girlfriend at everybodys favorite mexican restaurant.
Then we came home and I've been catching up with my favorite people here! Oh and the sun was shining today!

Just a little more nuthin'...my little netbook won't connect to the internet, something about the wireless card or something says our resident computer tech who will never be allowed to leave us. So I had to dig up my old laptop which has a color problem. The screen is all pink unless I close the lid down to about 4". So any mistakes are because I can't see what I'm typing. But the screen is so big! and the keyboard is much easier to use! And it puts out more heat which is nice when the house is cool. Like a warm kitty...

Well, that's about it for my share of nuthin. :)

edited because there's a huge difference between 4' and 4"

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to respond to that, other than a spider attacked me on my couch tonite so I am thinking there will be a bonfire here tomorrow burning my furniture and I will have to let any company coming know to bring their own chairs...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nawp. That's all not nuthin at all Thistle.

Your story is EVERYTHING that life is all about.

Happy anniversary :)

:bouquet

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Happy anniversary. I hope you have many more.
We celebrated our 47th yesterday. Didn't do anything special.

NUTHIN NEWS ALERT!! :
My homebrew electronic chicken coop door crapped out on me yesterday and I didn't know it. So the chickies were cooped up all day. It absolutely poured down rain all day so they didn't miss much.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
grouphug.gif

Happy Anniverseries!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow... congrats you guys!

Its so beautiful to see people married for so long.... and no dead bodies turning up. There is hope out there for love! :lol:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! That's not "nuthin'" at all!

Congratulations and Best Wishes! To both Thistle' & Smiles :

I posted a little song in 2 versions (instrumental & with lyrics) on that "Eyes Glaze Over" thread. If you haven't suffered any spider bites and need immediate attention of another sort, you can share them if you'd like :love.

Steve

Latest posts