Hey guess what?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy, Happy Anniversary to both of you! A wonderful anniversary and a sunny day- what could be better!!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Anniversaries, ME TOO!!!! DH and I will be married 36 years on April 2nd. :)
Sun is shining here after a LONG wet spell. Not really complaining we NEEDED the rain.
(And spring is on the way.) :rose

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! Smiles, you got married on my anniversary! Happy Anni to you!!And you too Carol Dee, looks like you just missed April Fools Day, :D . Thanks everybody!

Just so y'all know (can i use that if I'm not Texan? ) tomorrow is my hubbys birthday, today is his brothers and the day after is his sisters, then in another week it's our sons and my sisters. Great grandma and grandma also celebrated in March...
( keepin with the nuthin theme ).

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
nothingtoadd.gif

again.

digitS'

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, Thistle, what was it about the first part of June that created so many babies? :hu Congratulations on all the anniversaries and birthdays. Speaking of spiders, I was messing with my plants last night, and cut off the top of a milk jug I had previously used for a waterer, to use as a temporary flower pot. I looked down in the jug and there were lots of webs, with a dead recluse in the middle, and lots of little dark spots. Hmmm.... I blew on the spider to make sure it was dead, and several of the spots started moving! Baby brown recluses!!:ep After showing DH, I dispatched the babies by washing the jug in hot soapy water. This is another place I have learned that recluses like to live. The other is behind pictures on the wall. Also in your cabinets in glasses that seldom get used. We don't use chemicals in the house due to being allergic to poison, so I have learned to live with the critters, to a certain extent.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle you can admit it to us. You agreed to be a child bride to a much older man just so you would always look young by comparison.

Last time I told that to my wife, she didn't hit me. Last time!

Seriously all I can say is congratulations. That's great. And it sounds like a pretty good day. It's not just about life, it's about quality of life. I think you have that.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Thistle, you made me feel warm and fuzzy. I just love to hear of people being married so long. Sometimes among my non gardening friends, I feel like a dinosaur. No one is married anymore. :( My husband and I will be married 33 years this year, I think :hide

You day sounded just lovely. :watering

Mary

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
My husband and I will be married 33 years this year, I think :hide

Mary
Heck Mary, who's counting how many years it been anyway, when each new year is even better than the one before?