Hey hey from NC!

3xhhheather

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey y'all - found my way over here from BYC! Currently gardening in central NC, which means right now I'm drawing up the battle plans for late summer bugs, diseases, and tons of heat. Love to have found a place that I can just keep nerding out on companion plants & compost, thanks for having me ✌️

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey y'all - found my way over here from BYC! Currently gardening in central NC, which means right now I'm drawing up the battle plans for late summer bugs, diseases, and tons of heat. Love to have found a place that I can just keep nerding out on companion plants & compost, thanks for having me ✌️

welcome to TEG (from mid-Michigan) where compost nerding and plant companions sound perfectly normal. :)

we also call rabbit and deer pellets nerds so it's a funny image... :)

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
:welcome from Central IL. My ancestor came over from France in 1685 and settled in Raleigh, so I have some kind of roots there.
THANK YOU for putting your location and zone!!
YOU know from being on BYC that it doesn't infringe on your privacy and it sure HELPS when you post problems to know where you live.

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome, from across the Smoky Mountains. :)

In addition to the normal bugs, this year will be a bumper crop of cicadas so enjoy the 'silent' bugs while you can!

Latest posts