Hey! I Missed DigitS' Anniversary!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have wondered about that remodeling forum, Linn. Was that just kind of a warm-up place?

I'm not that interested in remodeling. It is more fun to start from scratch. I've got this cool I Can Build That, 2 idea! It is just incredible and one of those, it looks better every week! Probably pure fantasy but I may post that tomorrow ;). (We've got Nifty but I wonder where Nitty' is to share her shanty dreams.)

Steve
SummerSandCastle_zpsf15a8760.gif

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I believe that the remodeling forum was for us to experiment with to see if it would be a good prototype for a new version of TEG. As we just moved to that forum type, I would guess the reviews were positive. I love building and remodeling! Not as much as I love gardening, but it is something both DH and I started as teens in our respective families and have continued most of our married life. I'll probably continue to stop in there from time to time.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thistle, these are actually the seed "pods" (and I'm calling it that because I don't know the right technical term for them) of a Musclewood/Ironwood Tree. There are more names out there for them I bet, but these are the two that I can remember. We seem to have a lot of Ironwood trees around here at higher elevations. I've watched some movies older than myself before, I'll see if they have it on Amazon.

Every other day!? I think once a week should be just fine... ;)

Last edited:

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
SeedO, much better short version than Seed since seedcorn already has that for a short version.

SeedO, Goldie Hawn was the babe of the late 60's. Although she pretended to be really dumb and susceptible to blonde moments, she was actually of normal intelligence, and really great at blonde moments :p
Yea, a model, also a decent actress. She was often seen on shows like Laugh In. That was kind of like saturday night live but funnier and less satire. Like somewhere between the red skelton show and snl.

between goldie hawn and twiggy, well, lots of us thought they looked enough alike.

who is the cutey star of these days SeedO? any of them super funny?

Thanks for trying to fill me in better, Marshall. But the truth is - I haven't seen a single thing that you've just mentioned! :hu

I don't watch very much TV. We haven't had cable since I was - I had to have been... maybe 7. What we do watch is on Amazon, and that mostly consists of old war movies (both old and extra old :p but I like them); "The Walking dead"; and some animated movies every once in a while... and the occasional action/horror movie. We usually only watch something about once a week.

("...who is the cutey star of these days?") That question is a hard one! I honestly don't know! There are so many weird ones out there. I rarely hear about the more normal/non pop star types! Honestly I have no idea why some of them are celebrities... :/

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, these are actually the seed "pods" (and I'm calling it that because I don't know the right technical term for them) of a Musclewood/Ironwood Tree. There are more names out there for them I bet, but these are the two that I can remember. We seem to have a lot of Ironwood trees around here at higher elevations. I've watched some movies older than myself before, I'll see if they have it on Amazon.

Every other day!? I think once a week should be just fine... ;)

Well, they're very pretty anyway. I should have looked more closely, the leaves are not right for hops, and the brachts are not as tight as on a hop "seed". I have the golden hops, it grows over the front of the dog run in the summer, makes a great camouflage/ shade cover.

Latest posts