Reaction score
Thank you, from the home of New Hampshire's mirror image:

NHampshire_zps57fb59af.jpg
NIdaho_zps05346884.jpg

:) Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Quite a "journey" here at TEG but another year hasn't aged me one darn bit!

tn_Valentino_PA1_zpsccb2d5f5.jpg

Steve

any of these images should be the right size for avatars. see if they cannot be moved to a picture folder (copy/paste?) and then the avatar browse should be able to find them easily on the computer. you shouldn't use my personal image, however, since i was caught unawares & dozing ;).

Last edited:

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, I suppose you still won't allow me to call you Brownie, tho'.

View attachment 39

Goldie

Well... I guess it would be fine if I didn't know who or what you were referring to... :p

Who is she? An actor from the 60's or 70's?

So Lucky, you can try find a picture of another four-leaf clover on Google and linking it as your avatar.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's Goldie Hawn. No relation.

Believe it or not . . . believe it or not! I am related by marriage to Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeannie.

Okay, that means nuthin' to you either, I'd wager. Hardly matters since she'd have no idea we were related.

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! Been here since the beginning Digit!

I'm only almost 2...

Maybe someone should start a thread called...

Making An Avatar

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
SeedO, much better short version than Seed since seedcorn already has that for a short version.

SeedO, Goldie Hawn was the babe of the late 60's. Although she pretended to be really dumb and susceptible to blonde moments, she was actually of normal intelligence, and really great at blonde moments :p
Yea, a model, also a decent actress. She was often seen on shows like Laugh In. That was kind of like saturday night live but funnier and less satire. Like somewhere between the red skelton show and snl.

between goldie hawn and twiggy, well, lots of us thought they looked enough alike.

who is the cutey star of these days SeedO? any of them super funny?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Almost.

pmtonline-marshall--st91708-21_zps3b28e851.jpg

You can see that Nifty started the forum about a month before I got here. But, I think I was on BYC before TEG started. It took me a little time to realize that I'm really more of a gardener than about anything else, in this life . . .

Joan (Southern Gardener), Skeeter and a few others were here those few weeks before I clicked TEG.

Steve
oh, and Marshall -- you can hold down "Ctrl" & click the plus sign more than one time - it will enlarge the webpage again & again, if that will help you see things better.

Last edited:

Latest posts