Hey, KT'sgirl! Welcome to TEG!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just realized that I did not welcome you to our group! Welcome, welcome, welcome. Please take a few moments to let us know about you, your garden, and your general growing area.

You will find this site a great one for learning, sharing, and just plain fun! Glad to have you growing with us.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:caf

We just in the past couple of weeks went from having our forum system changed from old fashioned to all modernized KT'sgirl. if you're having any hard time figuring things like posting a message, any of us will help.

When you are looking at a topic and the messages, scroll around and look toward the bottom for the typing box. After you type your message in it, you'll see three green boxes under it. The one to click says "post reply".

I did notice that when my laptop had a problem the type pad box did not work right. Let me know if that is happening to you.

Don't be shy about posting. Our forum owner, Nifty, is really good at keeping out spammers and other assorted rif raf.

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG @KTsgirl

If you need any help navigating through the forum, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Latest posts