Hey Y'all! Hello from South Texas

Kristie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi there! New to the easy garden! Just bought a few things to get this years garden going! Although my gardening won't be my first priority as I have a 5 month old and a 2 year old to keep my free time gobbled up I am looking forward to fitting some "garden time aka me time" in!
I have four 4x8 beds that are roughly 16 inches deep. This will be our 3rd year to plant veggies! I have a few questions regarding soil I need to research. Last years crop didn't do so hot.... and I am thinking my soil has a lot to do with it. Still learning the ins and outs of this.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Kristie! :frow
I always looked forward to nap times so I could run out and pull weeds, my favorite stress-buster. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, :welcome @Kristie. I hope we can become good gardening friends on this wonderful site. Please let us know a bit more about yout gardening challenges, successes, and plans so we can share our garden adventures as the warm returns.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome! :frow I'm sure, here you can find answers to many questions.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome @Kristie I am north of Tyler, where in south Texas are you? We moved here 2 years ago from Livingston, where I gardened in small beds between the driveway and sidewalk. Now I have 100'x70'!! :weeeGardening and little kids go together, your kids will love it!

Kristie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Welcome @Kristie I am north of Tyler, where in south Texas are you? We moved here 2 years ago from Livingston, where I gardened in small beds between the driveway and sidewalk. Now I have 100'x70'!! :weeeGardening and little kids go together, your kids will love it!
I am down in Corpus! I have family in Livingston :) My toddler loves veggies and fruit! So this years crop will be fun! :)

Latest posts