Hi from Ohio!

tripletfeb

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi y'all! I'm from northern Ohio and happy to be here. My husband, son, and I live in a small country town where everyone knows everyone. I love to garden, hike, camp, pretty much anything outdoorsy. I've been a member of BYC for almost four years and decided I should dip my toe into this website as well! As for animals we have, a weimaraner named Thor, a cockatiel named George, lots of fish, and three chickens who have names but are not pets. We have a symbiotic relationship, they give me eggs, I give them food and shelter. In my garden I usually do green beans, carrots, tomatoes, green peppers, and onions. I have done sweet potatoes before but my husband doesn't like how they vine so I won't be planting any this year. I'm glad to be here and can't wait for spring!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
hello and welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. :) are you on the eastern or western side? and please add approximate location to your profile so those of us who don't remember don't have to keep asking.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the San Francisco bay area! I have great weather for growing year round but unfortunately I battle rats and squirrels.

I was born in Napoleon Ohio in Henry County. Is that near you?

Mary

Latest posts