Hi from pa

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the San Francisco bay area! Now brace yourself but I think seed starting is over rated! haha

I usually start my tomatoes and peppers from seeds but in my small yard I don't need many plants and can find quite a variety of them out here. It just seems to take weeks of babying them before they are ready to plant in the ground.

Missa@4949

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Douglasville pa beeks county zone 6 I think
Welcome from the San Francisco bay area! Now brace yourself but I think seed starting is over rated! haha

I usually start my tomatoes and peppers from seeds but in my small yard I don't need many plants and can find quite a variety of them out here. It just seems to take weeks of babying them before they are ready to plant in the ground.
Thanks yea I agree it does take alot of babying them lol for my part of pa the month of may has been really weird we usually get at least 70 degree weather it's been cooler the last few years

Missa@4949

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Douglasville pa beeks county zone 6 I think
Welcome from Southern OR. Both side of my parents and families are from Philly. Bala Cynwyd mostly.
Thanks bala cynwyds a nice area I used to work at the acme on city line yea it's a nice part of Montgomery county I was a hop skip and a jump from there I grew up on east falls

Latest posts