Hi from southern Utah

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowIm a brand new gardener just trying to keep my plants alive, witch is why i'm here because I have had horrible results in the past and am trying to start fresh with some good advice 😁

keeping on trying is a way to learn. :) all of us had to start someplace... just don't start with expensive plants. :)

whereabouts are you, please update your profile if you can put in the general area so we'll know how to adjust our advice.

always interesting to talk about what you've tried and failed with. it sure beats questions like "How do I grow [X]?"

welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan. :)

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
:welcome from Central IL. Thanks for putting your location bc then we can help you with zone/climate advice.
This is A great forum for a beginner bc we don't judge here.
Be wary though of the "bean people!!!" Even some of the newbies here exhibit signs of Great fascination with "all things BEAN." 😱
Really, they're just nerdy, like the rest of us.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowIm a brand new gardener just trying to keep my plants alive, witch is why i'm here because I have had horrible results in the past and am trying to start fresh with some good advice 😁
You have SO opened Pandora's box! Be wary of the "bean people" indeed... they are the original Pod People!!! OPP!!! :lol:

This is a great bunch, you're going to have a lot of fun here. Welcome! :frow