hi im new!

dust bunny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
hi I'm new here :frow i came from the back yard chickens forum :D and well i try to grow stuff :gig often unsuccessfully :/ and my roommate apparently thinks i know everything and i don't want to shatter his illusions soooo, here i am :D so i can get some much needed info, we (hubby, roommate, roommates daughter, and myself) moved to our new country home on 1.5 acres about two+ years ago, and have been trying to keep up with the landscaping ever since, the people who lived here before A. built the house and B. were retired, and so they planted EVERYTHING, needless to say I'm totally overwhelmed, and sadly many plants have died due to my ignorance :( or maybe they were annuals, doomed to die back, who knows :idunno but I'm here to confess I KNOW NOTHING!!! :hit

old fashioned

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
:welcome Hey neighbor! I'm in Tacoma area. If I were you, I'd recruit everyone's help especially roommates daughter....kids love to play in the dirt. Good luck! :happy_flower

dust bunny

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
old fashioned said:
:welcome Hey neighbor! I'm in Tacoma area. If I were you, I'd recruit everyone's help especially roommates daughter....kids love to play in the dirt. Good luck! :happy_flower
thanks for the welcome!!! ya we've already recruited the bad teenage girl :rolleyes: as long as she keeps messing up we got free labor :D

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:welcome dust bunny!!

You will enjoy your time here on this forum.

:thumbsup

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
You are not truely a gardener until you've killed you first plant. Good news there are lots of gardens here. Welcome.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
HunkieDorie23 said:
You are not truely a gardener until you've killed you first plant. Good news there are lots of gardens here. Welcome.
Bingo!

:welcome

Latest posts