hi yall from central Texas.

centex101

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi I'm ray from central texas. We are getting a lots of rain this spring. Already lost a few bush beans to fungus. But I think I've got it under control now. My roses love all the rain, but my passion vines have yellow spots cause of it. But I think they'll be ok. Hope all is well with you.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy, Ray! (Do they say "Howdy" where you live?) We seem to have a lot of members from Texas. I guess you all are a gardening species, in spite of the sometimes harsh weather!

MoonShadows

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hi Ray,
Welcome! I wish you all could send just a bit of that rain over to northeast Pennsylvania. We're drying out. But, the water on the forum is just right, so don't hesitate to jump in.

Jim

centex101

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Howdy, Ray! (Do they say "Howdy" where you live?) We seem to have a lot of members from Texas. I guess you all are a gardening species, in spite of the sometimes harsh weather!
Naw we say " Hey how yall doing, come on in an sit a spell" :frow( jk). Yeah well as the say around here "if you like the weather just wait a while and it'll change, an hopefully for the best". :)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sSig_welcome4.gif

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Luck, Ray :frow.

I don't think you're needing too much luck with TEG. @Nifty has things fairly clear cut for us garden variety people.

Oops! I was responding on @TwoCrows thread and here you are with your own. Well, it's best not to risk scaring @TwoCrows off tho' by hijacking her thread :).

There is a sprinkle here this morning. I guess it's a prelude to a much-needed rain tomorrow.

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy y'all ..... in slow Texas drawl..... from north of Tyler. Tickled plum pink tuh see ya heah! Cain't wait tuh heah more 'bout your garden. LOL

Do you have chickens, other animals? Live in town, out of town, on a lot, acreage? Pull up a chair, set a spell under the oak trees and talk awhile.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
When your passion vines make Maypops, will you please send me seed? I had them growing wild in Livingston, but didn't get to get any before we moved. I'm sure I have seed to trade with you. (2 buckets of assorted seeds)

Latest posts