Hi!

GypsyG

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello! I am an urban homesteader living in Missouri. I love gardening. I always put out a large veggie garden and I'm always looking for new edible/useful landscape plants to add to my yard. The property that I live on is still a work in progress, I moved here a little over a year ago from Northern Cali... an area known as "The Emerald Triangle", where I became very proficient in organic outdoor growing methods, hydroponics, and plant breeding (especially as it pertains to certain CA medical herbs).
:cool::hide

I am also a member of BYC (MotherOfPeepPeeps), BYH and SufficientSelf (GypsyG)

I look forward to mooching off of y'all's wealth of collective knowledge, and hopefully to contributing some knowledge myself!

:frow

GypsyG

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! What kind of medicinal herbs did you grow and are you growing them now?
Only the very best kind! And sadly no, I'm not growing them now. Medical marijuana just passed in MO, but the grow permits are going to be very restricted and reserved only for the rich who can afford to jump through the hoops.

GypsyG

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome from NY Don't know how you feel about taking chances but maybe mix a few herbs in the middle of your garden
I'm in town... I'm too good at what I do, they would be able to smell it from blocks away.