HiDelight I have a gift to offer you to cheer you up

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Clowns are scary!

I think you can tell the child the truth LOL

...a little green man who lives in the jungles of Florida! He sends plants all over the world to good and special children!

Every time a plant grows up the little green man starts to smile!...oh yes, and he grows another inch! Soon he will be able to reach the tops of the Mushrooms!

:weight

Ron

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I wish I could go get him now :)

only what 14 more hours?

thanks again ..I will try to take pictures and capture the moment the moment if I do not forget in my excitement

I have a confession I am terrified of clowns :hide

side story here

someone donated a very scary (to me anyway) clown doll to our clinic freaked out hid it ..then found it in my office at work hanging over my desk ...then in my drawer ..then under my chair ..then in my exam drawer ..then pieces of it hanging all over the place ..finaly they got tired of me screaming and running in the morning ...

I think nurses are mean :tongue oh wait I a a nurse!!! LOL!!!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
too funny we must have posted our fear of clowns at the same time Ron

mine was before IT but that reenforced it ..Bozo scared me as a child and then once they had a clown at a birthday party I went to and I went screaming ...

yup I am going to tell Ron's story to my Chipmunk and call it good :)

funny huh? clowns were meant to entertain

and I am sure Joe you were not a scary redhead

I am in actually a very scary redhead the morning :p

big brown horse

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Just catching up here guys!

I LOVE the TX pencil cactus! (I'm from TX and I miss them!) As a matter of fact, all of those beautiful cuttings look familiar! HiDelight, are you going to keep all of these plants inside?

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Just catching up here guys!

I LOVE the TX pencil cactus! (I'm from TX and I miss them!) As a matter of fact, all of those beautiful cuttings look familiar! HiDelight, are you going to keep all of these plants inside?
they will end up mostly inside i betcha when the downstairs is done and I have my plant window ..but for now they are in the kind sunroom/greenhouse on the top deck protected and hanging out with some of my other babies

I am so grateful for these plants and hope the papaya grows I did not know they started like that how cool! :)

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The papaya is so cool, as each new leaf comes out it will have more character!

I had to remove some leaves on some of the plants but they will be back! These plants came from mothers that have been growing with over 40" of rain a year! Keep that in mind and they should do wonderful for you. Give them all as much light as possible!

BBH Email me and I will see what I can do for you!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here is the Butterfly Bush I sent to you Hi.
it is just starting to bloom. This should be a nice show.

100_7662.jpg

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I had to rush out last night and bring everything in before it got chilled..suddenly we go from nice weather to dropping under the 40's I am not ready yet :barnie

I have to insulate the green house area and put a light and some flooring out there yet ..the weather is not waiting for me that is for sure ...

if that is what this plant will be that is very exciting ..so pretty Joe!

the tender things are a little droopy but I put them in a nice spot with a perfect amt of light in the house ..and told them I was sorry for the trauma and please just know they will be loved and cared for

:) I think they will perk up!

I hope I get some of those flowers! too pretty!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The bush will look sad for a while, mine always do when I move them.
This picture is before the flowers are open, I can't wait for the whole bush to bloom. It is about 6' tall and looking large! I will get more pictures as it develops !