HiDelight I have a gift to offer you to cheer you up

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

I sure do like making plants from nothing!
I only buy 1 plant the rest I make!
I also do service work so I always have clippers in the truck and bags to keep them wet.

Good news my camera is fine it was my SD card that went bad.

So a few more pictures, as you all know I have to have pictures! :pop

These I will remove from the dirt just before being boxed.

100_7522.jpg

A Butterfly Bush. It will look very sad but just give er' lots of water and she will perk back up and grow like crazy. It smells so good!

100_7523.jpg

This little fella will grow fast once it sets better roots. You may want to heat under some of these to speed there roots up.

100_7524.jpg

This is momma.

100_7536.jpg

This is green now but will turn variegated and or red.

100_7525.jpg

Here is a bigger one.

100_7537.jpg

Well that's all unless I can fit more in the box, but I think I can get all the above cuttings with out to much trouble. For the plants that is.

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
geeze, injunjoe, you sure make greenery look great .. i love all the various shades of green
off to research Variegated Arrowleaf vine, i have 1 solo leaf growing on long roots in a glass of water in my kitchen i've had for over 5 years (for me that is impressive!!) ...
injunjoe i think your a wonderful person to share what is so dear to your heart with someone who was in need of a pick me up !!!
this make you selfless and worthy of a award (if i had one, i would give it to you)..

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
chills said:
geeze, injunjoe, you sure make greenery look great .. i love all the various shades of green
off to research Variegated Arrowleaf vine, i have 1 solo leaf growing on long roots in a glass of water in my kitchen i've had for over 5 years (for me that is impressive!!) ...
injunjoe i think your a wonderful person to share what is so dear to your heart with someone who was in need of a pick me up !!!
this make you selfless and worthy of a award (if i had one, i would give it to you)..
Thank you. You are to kind.

If you were to post a picture I could help you with that Arrowleaf.
Like take it out of the water and put just the roots in soil.
Leaving the stem laying on the soil. It will send roots out at each segment. Then you would be able to make more from the one.
I have miles of different types of Arrowhead. Phothos I could swing from! I would be willing to help out a friend. Hint!

peace.gif
Joe

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
you are very generous joe .. i dont feel ready to adopt baby plants, i am no where ready, i would feel so bad if i killed them .. but thank you!
the arrowleaf i have was in a dixie cup and was going to be throw out, i have killed off the other leaves he had, but the one still standing is looking good .. i will take a photo, camera is out of reach at the moment .. oh and i really like that he lives in water cuz when i've tried house plants before i get flying bugs in the dirt and they make us crazy, so the comprise was no dirt in the house and really that works for my skill level today ..
look for my photo tomorrow, and i'll gather info and questions if you dont mind.....

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
chills said:
you are very generous joe .. i dont feel ready to adopt baby plants, i am no where ready, i would feel so bad if i killed them .. but thank you!
the arrowleaf i have was in a dixie cup and was going to be throw out, i have killed off the other leaves he had, but the one still standing is looking good .. i will take a photo, camera is out of reach at the moment .. oh and i really like that he lives in water cuz when i've tried house plants before i get flying bugs in the dirt and they make us crazy, so the comprise was no dirt in the house and really that works for my skill level today ..
look for my photo tomorrow, and i'll gather info and questions if you dont mind.....
Not to sure of your low temps but these plants will thrive outside!
And love to climb on things. Take a look at my Grape fruit tree.
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26596

BDR thanks times are tough for everyone this just helps me feel a little better about myself.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm an idiot.
HiDelight please resend your address.
I cleaned out my in box a little to good and lost your E-mail with your mailing address. :he

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ok all sealed up, got the address to were it goes!

Now off to the post office.

Enclosed please find at least one lady bug for good luck!

Peace: Injunjoe

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey Joe
(ok I loved that song and am huge big Hendrix freak)

I am looking at this big box .:ya .sent from you from Central Florida and it is killing me not to open it ...I a so excited and grateful thank you so much for sending it ... it is tormenting me to have to let it sit until 7am when my 3 year old Chipmunk comes for his visit ..because I know with all my heart he will adore this as much as I will ...and if you think it will wait please tell me because really the joy this will bring us both is worth it ..

I put some pots and dirt next to the box and it is sitting in the garage ...but I keep going out wanting to just look!

thank you so much for thinking of this you have no idea how nice it was ..well you must have because you did it :)

thanks so much I can barely stand it but will until he is here ..

argh being grown up sucks! :tongue

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow :pop :idunno

I think it could wait for the little guy.
Tell him it came from a clown as you keep pulling things out of it like magic.

In school I was a class clown, now I'm just a clown with no class.

Glad to make you happy.
worm7.gif