High Desert

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures! What are those fruits? And is that a sumac I see? The sheep are eating my sumac, at least what they can reach. I have some that are almost small tree sized.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi Friend, Yes, Oak Leaf Sumac, it has the proper taste but your Sumac, the one you sent me, is a better verity. I have one plant that is doing well , no picture, and may fruit this fall, we'll see.

I've some time now and am being lazy still in my night cloths, I've a nice cupa and am luxuriating with it in hand.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did you plant any of the seeds I sent you? I like the lemony taste of the sumac, but unfortunately it gave me a reaction. I find a few plants that do that. I have chemical sensitivities, I can't use most products that come from a store, no scented products at all. I can use the spice, rosemary, but too much and my face tingles. Same with the sumac. Even a little bit made my tongue go dead and my face tingle. Fenugreek makes me break out in horrible itching whelps.

Isn't it a luxury to just lay around, not in a hurry to get somewhere and enjoy your morning? :thumbsup

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
That's a bummer. To have a bad reaction to foods or spice. No I haven't yet planted any of the seeds, I have some sitting here and I've threatened to plant them, we'll see.

By the by, couple of the pictures are cherries.

Yes when there's nothing to do, just sit down and do it.

Latest posts