hoo-hah

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd put the "hoo-hah" in the tiniest font if'n TEG allowed.

I just thought I'd post something on the "keeping in touch" forum on how to fail at "keeping in touch." It seems like we are allowed at times to make the most trivial comments on here. TEG, I appreciate that ;)!

I just got a newsletter from a service organization that noted right off that it had been 2 years since their last quarterly newsletter. Yeah, it is the Fall, 2012 edition -- just arrived, mid-January, 2013. Probably 2 years from the date their last newsletter came, the Fall of 2010 one.

Some "service." Some "organization."

They sent a form to be filled out asking if I still want to receive the newsletter. Who'd notice? Who'd care?!? Maybe I could get my Spring 2014 newsletter by the Winter of 2019!

The newsletter starts right off by telling "so much has been happening!" Yeah, whole list of retirements . . . most of those people have died by now . . .

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hay Digit, has your quarterly newsletter from spring 2003 arrived yet from the Procrastinators' Society of North America? My winter 1999 one finally arrived! Soooo excited! I'm pretty sure I'll get around to reading it in a couple years once I neaten that table in front of the couch that I've been meaning to get to since...thinking...was it before or after that second fake moon landing?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now, don't get me started on those Project Mercury moon shots during Katrina, Marshall!

There was something on Oprah last week that was just fascinating information! I've got it all down on the tape recorder.

Yeah, it turns out that Armstrong was doing drugs the whooole time.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Winter senility & general feebleness, Daisy . . .

Marshall is just an insightful humorous person on a perennial basis.

Prop him up somewhere, if Steve doesn't fall over he may still be good for a laugh. There's a chance that he will get outta here sometime over the next 6 months. Claims he's going to work me to the bone when he does!

Steve's digits

edited to say: it is good to see you around! and, that's no joke, Daisy!

Latest posts