HOOP COOP

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great coop! I love my hoop coop too, but I admit I had no hand in building it. :\ DH can build anything. When I occasionally take on a building project myself, I do love the sense of accomplishment it gives me (even with all the flaws!).

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I built my own but I sure wouldn't want a true carpenter to take a gander at it. :D I build strong but not exactly perfect. Not even close.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
DH and I are like building polar opposites. He's a little OCD in the perfection department in my opinion. I'm much more casual.:confused: But I'm getting better!

A year ago I needed to add a roost to my coop. The neighbor twin 6 year olds were over and wanted to help. I was in a rush to just do it and get it done so I used a piece of baling twine for a measuring tape.
(Hey, my feet hurt and I didn't want to walk all the way to the garage to get a tape!)
The male child said, shaking his smart little head, "That's not gonna work". :rolleyes:
After the third time of resawing to get it to fit I conceded that he might be right. Little upstart....

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I once wanted to put down extra insulation in attic. There was a line where you place your order at lumberyard. When I said I wanted a roll of insulation the employee said what kind. Not having any clue about it, i said the kind with the pink panther. The men behind me laughed and even made some comments.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I once wanted to put down extra insulation in attic. There was a line where you place your order at lumberyard. When I said I wanted a roll of insulation the employee said what kind. Not having any clue about it, i said the kind with the pink panther. The men behind me laughed and even made some comments.

Well at least you knew what you wanted. And those men that laughed at wouldn't do so well running a grooming/boarding place for pets, now would they? ;)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope you took it well-and laughed along with them. As a women those types don't bother laughing at me-they figure women don't know anything. I can do anything I set my mind to-they don't need to know that.

Latest posts