Hoping I Didn't Make Anyone Sick

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon a friend informed me, a group was meeting at my house. I stopped at a supermarket on the way home . One of the things I picked up was a frozen cheese cake. When I was ready to serve the cake I looked in fridge for a can of whipped cream, I found 2 unopened bottles of hersheys toppings. One strawberry and 1 caramel, both where great on cheese cake. After everyone was finish and sitting around the table talking, a friend noticed the expiration date on toppings was 2011 3 years over. I am the only one who had to work today,l need to wait till friends wake up to find out how they feel

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! How are YOU feeling today?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is so much chemical stuff in there that all of you will probably be ok. But, you really need to stop buying that crap. Nothing good for you in that much sugar.

Mary

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think they have a 10,000 year half life. All those chemicals and sugar....I would not tell them. The power of the mind can make you feel sick.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
... that and vodka :).

We're here to help, @Nyboy . As Mom would say after I returned with the keen switch she'd send me out after, "this will hurt me more than it will hurt you."

I was always willing to work out a compromise, for the good of both of us ...

Have the label-reader suggest something a little lower calorie :). She/he can pick it up on the way over ...

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would not be too concerned. As Cat said they have a shelf life of MANY years. And the small amount consumed really should not have done any harm. PLUS they where unopened. So they should really have been o.k.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Feel much better now that I talked to everyone, no one needed their stomachs pumped. Will be awhile before I live this one down with friends.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, you build a bridge and have a friend hurt themselves, you invite friends over and give them old and bad for you stuff. Please don't call me to come over. :hide

Mary

Latest posts