Hot tub pump repair

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My electric bill on a house I am only at sat nights was $300 this month. They are a luxury , I should look into it, my meter is only about 10 years old. @catjac1975 yours didn't send your electric bill tripling? I do keep it at 98 all the time

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
My electric bill on a house I am only at sat nights was $300 this month. They are a luxury , I should look into it, my meter is only about 10 years old. @catjac1975 yours didn't send your electric bill tripling? I do keep it at 98 all the time
We have the highest rates in the country. When we first got it in the summer I hardly saw any change in the bill. It was not working in Dec. and our bill was $80 less that month. I would guess it used more for Jan and Feb with the single digit temp. I think it has always been well insulated, and a great cover. With the snow piled around it I think that has been a benefit to insulation. They had promised us ?20 a month average and when we were keeping track that seemed like it was the average. We got it 10 or more years ago and it has needed little repair. I'm sure the cost is higher now with rate increases.

Latest posts