how about a flower/veggie pic of the week?

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes, he is, he's trying to get it figured properly in the header. We'll let you know when it's ready! :rainbow-sun

The Mustard Seed Gardener

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
This may sound silly, but I was the one who started this post and I still can't figure out how to post pictures on here ! Oh well :th

The Mustard Seed Gardener said:
BYChickens has that!. A beautiful garden picture? anything that you have grown in your garden! :rose :dance

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This may sound silly, but I was the one who started this post and I still can't figure out how to post pictures on here ! Oh well :th

BYChickens has that!. A beautiful garden picture? anything that you have grown in your garden! :rose :dance
LOL. You can use tiny pic if you don't like photo bucket. I'ts a lot faster. :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
TADA!!!

Well, after a bunch of work I got it! Let me know what y'all think (POW at top of page).

I wanted to get this out as a pre-celebration for 1,000 members (we're almost there!)

Reinbeau will be posting with details on how to submit the POW's shortly.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ok, folks, here's how it works. Send the link to your photo to me via PM or e-mail (use the little button under my avatar) and we'll pick the best one, once a week, to put into the header. Happy snapping! :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Reinbeau said:
Ok, folks, here's how it works. Send the link to your photo to me via PM or e-mail (use the little button under my avatar) and we'll pick the best one, once a week, to put into the header. Happy snapping! :)
Great idea! You guys can load the picture up here using the BYC Upload tool or at a place like photobucket. Then PM the link to Reinbeau and she'll pick the pic. :D

Latest posts