Garden Master
Reaction score
Are you talking about a webpage, Marie?

You can just paste the address here with your words. See:

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It was a true life story that I wanted to share from youtube I had to give up in the end . Thank you @digitS' :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i always use the Toggle BB Code (upper right thingy) and add them by hand.

see:

Still trying to get this through to my brain ;)

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the strangely shaped thing that is sorta hexagon shape is what i use to toggle the BB Code when editing a new reply. you will know if you are using that mode because the rest of the icons on that line will not be as visible (and you can't use them :) ). it is just another way of doing the same thing.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
the strangely shaped thing that is sorta hexagon shape is what i use to toggle the BB Code when editing a new reply. you will know if you are using that mode because the rest of the icons on that line will not be as visible (and you can't use them :) ). it is just another way of doing the same thing.
I'll get there eventually, I cant go wrong with the support I'm getting here :thumbsup

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marie, the forum webpage will show up a little different on different size computer screens. So, things don't look quite the same on a big screen desktop, as it does on a tablet, as it does on a little cell phone screen.

Above the text box where you type your TEG posts there are some icons. First in the icons there is some kind of tilted rectangle, then a B I U. Of course, we know that the B I U mean Bold, Italic, and Underline. (We can talk about that rectangle some other time ;).) Above the text box:
  • Do you see the 3 dots beside the Smiling Face? Click that.
  • In the pop-up box it says "Media." Click that.
  • It says "Insert Media URL." Paste the URL there and it will show up as text in your text box.
  • Click Post reply and we will see it here on TEG.

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks. Steve. That's not how I've been adding things, I usually copy and paste the URL, but wanted to see how it woks. So I'll hit post reply and see how it works.

Edited to add quite well for me. Marie, I opened the Utube and copied the URL, then pasted it where the App told me to.

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks. Steve. That's not how I've been adding things, I usually copy and paste the URL, but wanted to see how it woks. So I'll hit post reply and see how it works.

Edited to add quite well for me. Marie, I opened the Utube and copied the URL, then pasted it where the App told me to.
Going to have another go now. If I get it right can we throw a party to celebrate ;)

Latest posts