How Do Woman Handle It ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Before work today I went and got my hair cut. Karen who has been cuttng my hair for years, said do you trust me, of course I said yes. Next thing I feel burning above my eye, something placed on top of burn, then the most god awful pain. I just got my first wax !!!! The pain so so bad i wanted to jump out of chair before she did the other eye. Karen told me stop being a baby, she gets a Brazilian wax, I am Italian so very hairy. How do woman have their whole bodies done ???

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gah! All three of those things sound horribly painful!!
lol

No thanks!
I shave and only tweeze brows.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha Nyboy, some of us don't get our whole bodies done. I only get my eyebrows done and after a while you get used to it.

Every once in a while I get a massage by a sports therapist. Her nick name is iron thumbs. She can make grown men cry. While she's giving me a massage, I tell her how painful it is and she just sweetly says" I know, I'm so sorry". I pay money to get pain but fortunately it works. At my age with the weight lifting that I do, I have to do it.

Mary

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never did the wax thing. Did do the baby thing. Did the pay for the baby thing as well. Paying was worse than anything else.

DH's company went on strike for one week in 30 years. Don't cha just figure that was when the baby came! Teacher's insurance didn't cover new babies and DH's insurance didn't cover a penny since officially he wasn't working there. Thought I'd have to leave the guy there until I got him paid for, but evidently the hospital didn't want him ,so I took him home and paid for him in small installments.

I did have him paid for by the time he graduated high school so now he's all mine.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Never did the wax thing. Did do the baby thing. Did the pay for the baby thing as well. Paying was worse than anything else.

DH's company went on strike for one week in 30 years. Don't cha just figure that was when the baby came! Teacher's insurance didn't cover new babies and DH's insurance didn't cover a penny since officially he wasn't working there. Thought I'd have to leave the guy there until I got him paid for, but evidently the hospital didn't want him ,so I took him home and paid for him in small installments.

I did have him paid for by the time he graduated high school so now he's all mine.
:lol: