How Do Woman Handle It ?

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Lol

I've got so much body hair and each individual hair is so thick that it makes peeling a Band - Aid off painful, couldn't imagine being waxed.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did hospital ever threaten to repossess?
No, they didn't want him. He was back for a visit at about 6 months -- severe bronchitis -- when he stopped breathing at the baby sitter's. The hospital nurses complained that he took far too long to eat and wouldn't finish 2 oz. at a time. No one wanted to spend all that time on one baby.

That sure puzzled me. The kid had a mini-monster appetite. I sat with him and his 2 oz., went out for more, and more again where they gave me a 4 oz. bottle. One more 4 oz. bottle and he was contented to fall off to sleep in his plastic tent.

I think the nurses suspect I was drinking the formula. They'd never expected him to inhale 12 oz. at one short sitting. The kid was momma's boy from day one. Still won't leave without giving me a hug. That's my baby -- -- with a friend, not my DIL.
Rob \'dancing\' at wedding.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, he was never the wrong age to give me a hug. When I walked through his high school -- at an age where most kids won't acknowledge they even have parents -- he would see me and come right over for a hug. Just as nice as his father...another keeper?

Latest posts