How many of you have a blog to keep up with?

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I watched the movie Julie/Julia. That's about as close as I've come. I really feel like an under achiever.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
*giggle* :yuckyuck

It's not really all that hard. Hardly anybody reads my blog except my family and a few friends, but, I like to write. :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I wrote to write... I like to share... but habit I like to give advice and get it when I need it without waiting. So blogs are awesome to have out there. My blog sat with a couple dz readers for a long time. We've actually got over 130 followers now, so I just I should kick it up a notch with my posts now. :p

Only problem is my job started a blog, and I've been asked to write for that one now too. So, once a week I have to write a blog post for work, and I should be doing at least 2-3 posts a week for my blog rather then 3-4 blog posts a month. I thinks its overwhelming to give that much time to writing with everything else in life. However, when the garden gets rolling... I'm just going post pictures a lot and probably not write anything! LOL Come on spring!!!

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Here is mine, it's mostly for friends and family but I'm happy to have others read.
http://mamachickensays.blogspot.com/
I just started it a couple of months ago and I try to update it at least twice a week. Lately it has been all about getting the new garden started, but I also have crafty stuff, food, animals, and kids on there. :happy_flower

1iora

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Just opened every blog posted! Going to go through them at my leisure.

I have one too, casually, that literally no one reads... but I like to talk(write?) birdsquest.blogspot.com[/url

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I should make one of those colorful and beautiful blogs. How do I do that?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's really not too hard, Marshall. Try going to www.blogger.com or www.wordpress.com They are free hosts. I like the Blogger format best myself. I have used both.

It's a great way to share updates of your garden, pics, interact with other people who share your interests and to just simply keep a journal for yourself.

I don't get to do much blogging anymore for lack of time. I miss my blog! :hit

Latest posts