How to get rid of an unwanted bush

whatnow?

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
This is a little off topic, but a local convenience store was replacing its landscaping and the cheapest guy I know ( also a client :rolleyes:) nabbed the only person in my office with a pickup and dragged him to the convenience store where they proceeded to relocate 3 boxwoods (I think) that must have been at least 25 years old.... HUGE... and all for free, labor too. Final result... the monsters actually survived. The guy with the pickup and free labor... got nothing...:lol:

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ridgefire said:
Could be worse you could have a willow stump your trying to kill.

I also noticed the wood pile is growing :he Does nothing kill this tree?
LOL. Willow never dies! It's like the energizer bunny, it just keeps growing ,and growing, and growing.:D

Last year I cut down a large willow, as low to the ground as a chainsaw would allow. I burned most of the smaller branches, and split up the larger parts for the wood stove. Several of the straighter branches, around 2-3" in diameter, I thought I could perhaps use for some future project. So I piled them all in a corner of the yard. Darned if I didn't wander by them the other day, to see that they had all sprouted fresh new leaf buds, and looked as if they were intending on setting root. :eek: Now if a cut up branch can do that, I hate to think of what the stump has plans for.:/

Latest posts