Howdy from West Central Florida

Sam BigDeer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Howdy, Folks;
I've been lurking for a while and you all seem like a convivial group..
I live in a very rural location near Mulberry, FL, (that is about 30 miles East or inland of Tampa)..
Military (U.S.) Veteran, retired electronics-metrology technician, and a avid gardener when not inhibited by minor health issues..
Looking forward to communing with You all...
Sam

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Sam! We're happy you decided to be a part of all this hilarity! Looking forward to having you share your garden experiences with us. :)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Sam! :frow Glad you could join us. Please make yourself at home. :caf

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowSam :frow and :welcome
Since you have already checked us out you have some idea of the fun we have here and all the garden knowledge we love to share. I learn something new almost every day.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi,Sam! What do you like to grow? I think many of us here are inhibited by some minor health issues, as well. Maybe we need to start a thread about gardening with restrictions. (I don't want to call them "handicaps")

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome to you, Sam. While I hate the idea of another winter gardener -- I have severe zone envy disorder (ZED) -- I am always happy to make new garden friends and learn about gardening in other places.

This is the time of year when my ZED disappears and I can really enjoy everyone's gardening efforts. Hum, does ZED mean I am "Gardening with restrictions"? It's a moot point as I have plenty of other restrictions -- health included -- that keep me turtle gardening (that's slow and steady).

I hope to hear and see (we love photos here) all about your garden adventures there in Florida. Glad to have you growing with us.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Sam. I need to know more about gardening in Florida. Looking forward to learning from you. You will enjoy our group.

Mary

Latest posts