Hug a friend today.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Isn't this a beautiful picture? C'mon now, go ahead and smile, it's good for you.

6653_tiger_and_friend.jpg

It makes me wonder if it's a PhotoShop creation.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is beautiful in more ways than one. Biut I think it looks more like Africa than India. Not sure.

My big Peeper hugs me like that. Course, he's not 800 pounds or 7 feet tall but his heart is at least that big!

Yea, it made me smile real big seeing this photo. I can't tell if it's photoshopped either.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been watching "Pioneers of Television" on PBS. Here, they show it first thing in the morning . . . okay, it might be "the last thing in the night." Anyway, it is on very early when I can't bring myself to get out of the LazyBoy :).

I'll start another thread about it . . .

The man in the picture, Smiles, reminded me first of Dudley Moore. I can't think of him being IN a show with wild animals. Maybe I'm just thinking about his voice, narrating something like that ;).

Steve

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thats a good pic thank you for sharing. Thats one of those ones I don't care if its photoshopped or not. I see it as art since photography is art. Or collage using computer editing instead of scissors and glue.

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Aw I just saw this! Really made my heart smile. My little Lucy seems to think she's a big tiger. Any time she yawns or needs a good stretch, she lifts her front paws hiiiiigh above her head and leans back. Then when her yawn/ stretch is over, she shakes her head, and lays back down to sleep. This is the best picture I've got as of yet....

8811_iphone_184.jpg

8811_iphone_183.jpg

Not the best pictures, but they get the point across :)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your little Lucy looks like she could be one of my big Peeper's cousins!

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Little Lucy is reaching up for a big hug. And when she doesn't get one she shakes her head and says to herself "Well I tried but nobody wants to hug me".

Latest posts