Hug a friend today.

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hehe she's a goofy one. Probably has the biggest personality in a cat I've ever seen. She sits on a chair at the dinner table when we are eating :rolleyes: She thinks she's human...

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I found this picture of HPQ and her puddy tat.

6653_lion_kiss.jpg

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Clevland has decided my computer chair is his personal merry go round. ok. it is. Peeper decided the top of the fridge is where the best place to be a watch cat is. ok. it is. So I brought in a plastic outdoor chair to use at the computer. Added a couple pillows.

Guess what...

Peeper decided that's a great place to snooze.

Should I being in another plastic chair, or stand at my desk?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would LOVE to be able to work at the computer and desk while standing some time. Better yet would be one of those slow moving tread mills at the computer.

I've never had a cat steal my standing-up place although Bell does like to knead my legs when I'm standing still. Of course she's just as likely to take a flying leap toward my shoulders as well. Not bad for a cat that was de-clawed before we adopted her.

Not much chance of hugging a friend today - dog, cat, or hubby maybe - 'cuz we're having an ice storm. Right now it's more rain, but it is expected to turn back into sleet and snow later today and into tomorrow. Nope! Not expecting any neighbors to be out driving much today either.

Love, Smart Red