Hurting Today

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last night friends and I went out to see Carol Burnett, then a late dinner. We went to a Latin nightclub who serves till late. The music was so good , after eating we hit the dance floor. It was almost 2 am when I got to bed. I had to wake up at 7 this morning for work. All I want to do is go back to bed, lucky its a light day at work. I think I might be able to take a 2 hour nap, when I close at 12 today.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's difficult for me to feel sorry for a person who is hurting due to partying too hard. Glad you had fun!

:lol: Exactly! Having too much fun should hurt just a little...just a tad. :gig

Dancing??? There's a side to this NY guy I didn't know....a guy that dances and gardens? Most excellent! :clap

I used to LOVE Carol Burnett's show when I was little....Tim Conway and Carol were my absolute faves on there. We didn't have TV when I was growing up but we'd visit my Grandma and she always watched Hee Haw and the Carol Burnett show....of the two, the CB show definitely won for funnies. :D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know what I think I'd hate the worse about actually retiring?

Losing the opportunity, no the responsibility, to goldbrick.

;)

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My condolences, @Nyboy! Such a problem to have on the morning after the night before.

Now you can offer your condolences to me. I went out last night to keep my BFF2 company as she babysat 4 dogs up the road. I didn't get to bed until 1:20 and had to get up at 5:00. While my night wasn't as energetic -- we played 2 long games of Scrabble and finished off her sister's Southern Comfort -- this old lady isn't used to rousing about like that and I'm durned tired right now.

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's the thing about middle age; you can still do all the things you once could when you were young, it just takes a lot longer to recover! Hope you get your nap.