I am going to lose my brother

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cat, I am so sorry. I pray that your brother pass quietly, without pain, in the loving company of his family. I pray that he is welcomed to the loving arms of his Savior and lives on forever and ever. I pray that other members of your family that have already passed be there to welcome him and ease his anguish at leaving his earthly home. May his journey from this world to everlasting life be a joyous occasion.
With Love,
Amen

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs Sending prayers that his end of life is the best possible for him now.:hugs

:hugs Hugs and love to you as you and your family travel through these tough times.:hugs Wish there was more I could do. :hugs

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. I am praying Hospice is a real help to him as he goes, and that it is peaceful.

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is difficult to find the words that will bring solace. Your brother has a big loving family. Such happiness is not for everyone. And I wish for you, that his departure was with the least suffering.
The suffering is not forever. A loss - this is not a punishment, but a part of life.
Help , God, the sick Andy! To console, support, and strengthen, to alleviate the suffering! Take him for eternal life.
Help , God, his family!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Prayers for peace and comfort for your dear brother, his family and you, Cat. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :hugs

Latest posts