I can't get to it ALL!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been missing TEG!

The cable service went out Tuesday. We still don't have teevee! Finally the house phone is working & I can check NOAA weather every morning on the internet . . . Email note tells me I may have won $4 million!

And, I've missed TEG! I can't catch up. I've read about Jack's olive. So Lucky's thread lead me to the "Wall of Shame" -- I've got something, too!!! I couldn't get past the first page!

Busy . . . back later!

Steve
snailinahurry.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Poor Steve. Techno deprived. When we have hurricanes and go without power for days to weeks, I know just how you feel. :hugs

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:hide :hide Baymule, you said a BAD word.... Hurricane!!!! :gig We went threw hurricane hugo in 1989.... very scary!!!! We didn't have power for almost 3 months after that.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We get them here often enough that I could tell you some stories........... #1 MOST IMPORTANT hurricane supplies are: DOUBLE BATCH OF BROWNIES AND BOX OF CHEAP WINE!!

(I am not much of a drinker.......so after a couple glasses of wine and some brownies, I DON'T CARE that a massive 100 year old oak tree is laying on the house and I DON'T CARE that is raining in the kitchen, dining room and the garage is flooded.) :thumbsup

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LOL Hugo was enough for me.... We got lucky that nothing happened to our trailer but the neighbor had a big oak tree fall on his and he was sleeping on the couch!!

Poor steve... I feel bad you didn't have internet. If the wind blows the wrong way, we loose cable.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can relate to your problem, as we lost internet, cable and phone just last week. The cable company gave me three different versions of why it was out so I demanded, and received, credit for all of the time we did not have service.

Welcome back.

Jack B

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know, those cable, phone and internet combos are priced attractively, but when they are all ONE and it goes, everything goes. We lose satellite dish when it rains pretty regularly, but not internet. Phones are not connected to either, so they work if I pay the bill, lol.
Steve, I hope you get up to speed soon. You are needed around here!
I don't think we've heard from Marshall in a while, either, have we?

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I thought I seen a few posts from Marshall earlier today. Yes the combo internet and stuff is expensive. :(

Latest posts