...I hate alcoholics....

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bud Light and pickled eggs...yeah, I could be a stink bug.

Secuono, it certainly sounds like he is progressing down a hard road. I know the type. If he doesn't get help soon, there will be no help to be had. As much as I hate to suggest it, an ultimatum may be in order. Be careful though. If you deliver the ultimatum, make sure he is sober. If he is a spoiled mommas boy, he may turn ugly if he's drinking...especially if he considers you a trophy wife. Don't take that the wrong way, but that could be the case if he's acting as you describe. Be ready for a long hard road and don't be afraid to get a restraining order...or a gun...if things go south. Be safe and careful!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Mine never ate them, especially after they got farted on. They avoided them like the plague! lol, even the ducks said no way!

My chickens will eat stink bugs in a heartbeat!!!. They dont stand a chance around the chickens! LOL

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
My brother joined Al anon when his then 20 year old son was a very bad alcoholic. He learned how to treat him, especially when his young wife finally kicked him out and he came home to live with his parents. He has since made a great life for himself with the tough love espoused by Al anon. He and the wife got back together after treatment and a good deal of time. The stayed married for 20 years and have 4 beautiful children. They have since divorced but he is a wonderful father and has raised great kids. The success was in no small part a result of my brother and sister in law. They are also fabulous devoted grandparents who have helped both of their sons with loved and devotion to the Grandchildren.

Latest posts