I joined!

sheps4her

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey I joined!! Now if I get even half of the good advice I got on BYC then I am already off to a good start!! I am actively looking to see if I can find a green thumb. I am trying my hand at gardening this year. My dad used to garden, so there must be a gene in there somewhere...its just a matter of finding it.................... :bouquet

tentreeacres

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Like you I'm new too. I'm hoping to learn as much about plants from this site as I did about chickens from BYC also!

miss_thenorth

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sure this sight will get busier as spring approaches. I know I am getting the itch to get my hands dirty. :rainbow-sun

sheps4her

Leafing Out
Reaction score
The weather was soooo nice today. All I could think about was where to put stuff!!! OOOOH I can't wait to get started, But I guess I better learn a few things first....what's a "seed" ? :idunno :lol: just kidding! I'm not THAT bad! :lol:

miss_thenorth

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Where are you? We had a beautiful day here too. got a lot of yard/barn work done today.

Currently, we are working on a rainwater collection system to wate the garden with, and we are making plans to expand our small barn to accomodate more animals.

Already know what I am going to plant--jsut have to wait.....

Birdgardengal

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Nice to see ya here! It is funny how many names are from BYC. I have learned so much and have really enjoyed talking to everyone on the BYC site. This site and BYC are my favorite places on the net!

Latest posts