I Just Couldn't Help Myself...

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
The fog has been crazy here too. I don't like it when the temps swing so quickly. I worry everything will bud out and get hit with a sudden freeze. :\

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
SeedO, did you receive the seeds? I'm beginning to worry that I might have written the wrong address.

Mary

Not yet. :\ When did you send them out? Mail here seems to take a little longer than what might be expected. Hopefully you didn't write down the wrong address, that wouldn't be good.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
SeedO, I sent them out last Wednesday. Got your address from Marshall, so it should be the right one, right?

I'll send you a pm showing the address I used.

Mary

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
SeedO, I sent them out last Wednesday. Got your address from Marshall, so it should be the right one, right?

I'll send you a pm showing the address I used.

Mary

Last Wednesday? I wouldn't be surprised if they come in a day or two.

I was kind of wondering where you got that. :)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary did you put a return address on it. last month a insurance payment I mailed out was returned to me. When i showed it to my mailman he couldn't figure out why it was returned.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, Nyboy I always place a return label. I always get them along with asking for a donation. Of course they get me every time. :\

I expect he will get it either today or tomorrow. I've just never heard of mail being that slow. I get mine really fast even coming from across the country.

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've got things sprouting in 17 of the 29 jugs I have planted so far. The weather is supposed to straighten out here starting tomorrow so I'll open the tops during the day and get some pics! I'm going to do maybe three more containers with marigolds in them. I'll need lots of marigolds to plant throughout the garden. It is so nice having less work to babysit some of these things and so far I am very happy with the results. It will give me a good jump start on several things that I would have had to wait a couple more weeks to direct sow.

I did 2 jugs with tomatoes for comparison, but so far those haven't sprouted yet. Too cold. I have lots of peppers, eggplant and tomatoes indoors also on the heat mat and lights. Those tomatoes started coming up yesterday.