I need HELP with a BAKING SITE CONTEST!? CONGRATS robbobbin

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:D

I need to get people to join this baking site for points toward winning my dream kitchenaid mixer!!! Need the most invited accepted by the end of the month.

So if anyone is interested in helping... please PM me your email address and I'll send out an invite from the site. Or post it here... or post a recipe here I can share!

Its called Bakespace.com and once you join you can enter the contest too by sharing a recipe for a raffle ticket. They are giving away a different kitchenaid appliance everyday.... th GRAND prize being the mixer.

P.S. - If you don't want to join, could you post a recipe here I can share on their site :) Though you really should join and share it and have a chance to win! :ya

Thank you guys soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I don't needs emails anymore... just click the link and sign up to get me credit!!! So much easier!!!

http://www.bakespace.com/loginjoin/invite/23641

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ok, I need 66 more people! Come on and help my cookie business... so I can afford my plant and Chicken habit! :lol:

Thanks by the way for the emails I've gotten so far!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Down to 45 now... I've only gotten help from 2 people here?! Don't ya like baking :p And don't ya want me to win... :cool: LOL

allabout

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Ok girl, I got a KitchenAid mixer....everyone needs one! PM coming your way!!

Claudia

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Any recipes I can share on my profile there gives me points!

I had a TON of cookie ones to type the other day... my fingers still hurt!LOL

Thank you guys... my invites for bakespace are sent. You just need to click on th elink in the email and sign up with that email and TADA it just knows how to award points.

Plus when you get there you can sign up for the contest too.

You can see I'm in second place under the Tally Points link... BiscottiQueen!!! :p

:weee

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Only need 27 more people to send invites to their emails to tie for first!!!

Everyone is being so awesome!!!

By the way... BYC users... look out for a contest from me on there after Valentine's day to give away some biscotti.

I chose BYC to do it as I got more then 5x the help from the members there then from my own friends and family here.

Its a sister site, so please feel free to wonder that way when it starts and sign up to win the cookies. (I'll post a link here for there)

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you guys... my invites for bakespace are sent. You just need to click on th elink in the email and sign up with that email and TADA it just knows how to award points.
Did I do it right? Is there a way to check?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You may have... I have no way to check!
But... news for today....

I WON THE DAILY DRAWING YESTERDAY FOR KITCHENAID FOOD PROCESSOR!!!!!

Now, I'm going for the big grandprize.... but I won't say no to something soooooooooooo nice :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So would anyone else like to join bakespace?!

Don't forget when you join you can upload your recipes and get in the raffle to win too!!!

I see Patch of Heaven has joined and is trying!!! Hooray!!!

Just click that link on top... and on to winning you go....
:weee