I need HELP with a BAKING SITE CONTEST!? CONGRATS robbobbin

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
thanks for the invite!! woohoohoo is right!
You did good, congratulations!

Patch of Heaven Farm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Yes I am trying!! lol Just another addicting site for me!! I have to divide my time I have so many!! Thanks for the invite!! Good luck!! :ya

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No problem! I hope you win!!! Don't give up!

I'm not giving up... I am now 58 people behind first place!!! ARGH!!!!

So I need more people to get my invite or click this link to join.

http://www.bakespace.com/loginjoin/invite/23641

You know, if you helped already you could always sign up a temporary email you start on yahoo or something?! LOL :rolleyes:

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
CONGRATS robbobbin

I see you won on Monday?!?!!!!

You must be THRILLED!!!! WHAT DID YOU WIN????

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
you see I won on Monday???
I saw I was a daily winner but could not tell which day or what-so I emailed them.
They said I won a slow cooker-and I needed to pick the color...yippee! I still do not see anything in "mykitchen" to indicate I won anything-hope it ain't a mistake.
I needed a new slow cooker!!!
I want a food processor more though-mine's about had it. But I'm gonna LOVE the slowcooker!!!
And I'm gonna keep entering recipes-I don't know people to invite-ones I tried denied me...:(

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Don't give up on the grand prize!! That's what a lady named Babbette from bakespace told me in email. She said they're checking into some of the high number people and bumping them for coping. Her words exactly.
So I ain't giving up-but I do already have a KitchenAid mixer-had it for years, so a new one would be nice...hehehe but the old one works like a charm still. and it's about 8yrs old and gets used alot!!
Anyway-it's been fun! and we're getting a great new website off the ground!
Again! ya know-like we did here and BYC?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
robbobbin! I really hope they check all them invites too!!!

Most of my invites to accept have been from here, BYC, EBSQ and my facebook account! Then my mom, MIL, Grandfather....ect ect sent it out to people in their offices and everyone there LOVES my cookies I bake for them so they jumped right on it.

I've tried to be on the up and up!

Those high number recipe and invite people.... I don't feel so good about in the pit of my stomach.

Then again... I REALLY wanna win that grandprize.

I'm glad you got the slow cooker... I hope they email us for our info by March. I don't think they are shipping anything out until it is over.

I did win the food processor though... and though it wasn't my first choice, mine died the other day as its more then 15 years old and been handed down 3 times to get to me. I think I can handle BRAND NEW!! :D

Don't give up Patch.... Maybe when its all over we'll find more prizes will go to TEG or BYC members then anyone else!!!?? Too bad the contest didn't ask for ACTIVE new members to be invited. LOL ...that would be sooooo funny!!!

Latest posts