I thought this was strangely funny

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
DH and I drove up the highway to pick up my new pullets (YAY!) and stopped to get gas. I went in to pay cash and was third in line.
Not remarkable usually, but the guy in the front of the line was apparently ordering his dinner :/ . We had to wait while he made up his mind about what he really wanted requiring a lot of back and forth discussion with the cashier. The ONLY cashier.... :( .

I was relieved to see that he had settled on something finally, "Uhh...I guess I'll have a bag of grease with a side of that stale stuff that's been in the case since Truman was President, and maybe a super mondo biggie extra large cup of that artificially colored and flavored syrupy crap there.... yeah.... that'll do."

While I was standing there getting older I had the chance to memorize all the impulse purchase items arranged on the counter.
Now gas stations aren't famous for their healthy cuisine so I guess what what sitting there on the counter makes a lot of sense...
...it was COLON CLEANSER, ...."experience the healthful benefits of a clean colon!...."

Yikes.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ha!Ha! Now that is a product that was out of place! I hope the guy had that for dessert, after his bag of grease for dinner!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, did they have the fossilized pizza there too? I really love the fossilized pizzas!

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, did they have the fossilized pizza there too? I really love the fossilized pizzas!
Or maybe the stale burritos you could build a bunker out of LOL...:)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
... colon cleanser.. sold at a place where the only customers are people who are trapped in a moving vehicle.....

OMG

Latest posts