I was just threatened!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Have a funny story that just happened. To understand you need to know both my cats are addicted to whipped cream. They know when I have coffee, they know the can by sight, they know the sound from down the street! lol Anyway Pebbles came up to me w/ a mouse, meowed at me then started walking towards the spot they get their whipped cream and waited until I got the can out of the fidge to kill and drop his mouse. I believe he was both trading and threatening. Trading dead mouse for whipped cream, and threatening if he didn't get his whipped cream to release it alive into the house.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Whipped cream for a mouse! Heck, I'd catch a mouse too! That's just too cute. Need to get a video of that for America's Funniest Home Videos!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I once had my cat put a bird in my bed. Weird thing he was 100% indoor cat.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I can picture him sitting at the window looking around nerviously waiting for his buddy to show up:
"Fluffy, open up, it's me Tiger"
"You're late! He'll be up any minute! You got the bird?"
"Sure I do - you got the tuna?"
rofl.gif

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
cats are funny creatures! I now have 2 the new one is a ferrel 6 week old but the older cat is the master off the house! I have 2 large dogs that will move over on the couch if he wants to sit in a particular area! I was in the hospital for a week and I am the only one who feeds him wet food. after coming home the next evening I got up to use the restroom and he comes flying out from behind the shower curtain and throws a live mouse at me!! Not sure if he was giving me a gift or notification of his neglect!!
The last time he put a salamander in my bed! alive!! and he is so proud of himself!