I was on tv...well...kinda...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well my job was on TV doing an interview tonight, and they were talking about their employees and how they did their hiring.

They showed some pictures of us employees who work for them, so I had my 5 seconds of fame! lol

It wasn't really like a major tv air network or anything... in fact I don't even have the channel! hahaha

It was bloomberg.com/tv

The interview is with My Pet Chicken and it aired at 9:30. It was a really good watch, I love the people I work with... especially the feathered ones.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
How cool...I didn't know you worked there! There was a clip on their website, but I didn't see you. I've bought the lip balm before. Makes a good gag gift. :D

ETA: There was another longer video; I did see you on that one, about halfway thru. I watched the whole thing, 20 min, a very fascinating report! :thumbsup

(Now I am really missing my chickens... :hit Try again next year, I guess.)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
No link?
vfem said:
Well my job was on TV doing an interview tonight, and they were talking about their employees and how they did their hiring.

They showed some pictures of us employees who work for them, so I had my 5 seconds of fame! lol

It wasn't really like a major tv air network or anything... in fact I don't even have the channel! hahaha

It was bloomberg.com/tv

The interview is with My Pet Chicken and it aired at 9:30. It was a really good watch, I love the people I work with... especially the feathered ones.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:

It was bloomberg.com/tv

No fair!! You are supposed to get 15 minutes of fame. ;)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That means you still have at least 10 minutes of fame coming!

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
V, I didn't know you worked for MPC. I've bought several chicks from them in the past with absolutely no complaints! They are so very nice and helpful.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks Journey, I saw it live stream online, so there was no link in the archive yet to find it!

I love my job. :D

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
That was a nice feature article. Amazing--didn't look like a chicken factory at all! Which one are you, v-fem?

Latest posts