I wish you could see how beautiful my greenhouse looks

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My grandparents where walking past a biker bar, when my grandfather tripped and fell. He was laying on the sidewalk with a bloody nose, my grandmother didn't know what to do. Group of guys ran out of the bar, picked up my granddad, bought him inside and got ice to stop bleeding. One guy offered to drive them to hospital, I assume he had a car.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
E-filed my taxes for 2014 (yes, I did procrastinate, but DH was sick at the proper time and for 3 month after) and I'm using DH as my excuse. That done, I've decided to clean my sun room. Temperatures are dropping into freezing this weekend and I have plants that need to come inside before that. Watching Cat and thinking I can do that.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well done! Beautiful space that's well thought out and I'm sure a welcome piece of Heaven in the middle of January in your neck of the woods.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
E-filed my taxes for 2014 (yes, I did procrastinate, but DH was sick at the proper time and for 3 month after) and I'm using DH as my excuse. That done, I've decided to clean my sun room. Temperatures are dropping into freezing this weekend and I have plants that need to come inside before that. Watching Cat and thinking I can do that.
I am so glad I inspired you red Red.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
greenhouse 4:2:16.jpg

My greenhouse is lush and beautiful. Brassica seedlings are ready to go but the weather is not cooperating. Best that I ever grew!

Latest posts