Ice Cream Maker!

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I would love to have an ice cream maker!!! I use my Vitamix. My husband only likes my ice cream now! Very few ingredients, half and half, sugar and vanilla bean. Tastes quite yummy!! I do it in the freezer in a glass container. Using my stick blender every couple of hours to keep it from getting ice crystals.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Trust me. If you have never had custard based ice cream, you don't know what you are missing. Do the "automatic" ice cream makers handle custard based recipes?

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
rebbetzin said:
I would love to have an ice cream maker!!! I use my Vitamix. My husband only likes my ice cream now! Very few ingredients, half and half, sugar and vanilla bean. Tastes quite yummy!! I do it in the freezer in a glass container. Using my stick blender every couple of hours to keep it from getting ice crystals.
You want an ice cream maker and I want a bread machine :D :gig

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Woman, you have a bread machine! It's at the end of your arms! Now git in the kitchen and bake me some bread.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
MontyJ said:
Woman, you have a bread machine! It's at the end of your arms! Now git in the kitchen and bake me some bread.
You better watch out buster!!!!! you might be counting tomatoes, but those voices can get loud.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah, and I would actually listen to them if I had some home baked bread. Now git busy!

Latest posts