If You Could Meet 1 TEG Member.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is a hard but hopefully fun one. If you could meet one person from TEG who would it be. There are so many great people here that I would love to meet , narrowing down to 1 is almost impossable. If I had to pick one it would be Baymule for her sense of humor, and her kindness. Who would you like to meet?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right now, I would like to meet anyone who has warm weather -- at their home, of course. I do have some I am following because I value their ideas and contributions and, therefore, would like to meet them in person.

As you all know, I am in love with SeedO. I'll pass on picking him because he has been teased enough by my excitement and appreciation over the CLOUDBERRY seeds he conjured up for me.

NYboy is someone I think highly of for several reasons, but bluejay77 is only 45 minutes from here. I am hoping to be able to see his garden once we start planting. (Hint, hint)

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Second Baymule. :) For extreme generosity and because I'd like to go THERE to see what is in her garden. Texas = Warm (I think!)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awwww.......gosh.....turns pink in face.....digs flip-flopped toe in dirt.....ya'll are just too nice....... :love
Let's just make it a PARTY :weee and ya'll come on down to TEXAS! I'll make gallons of sweet tea, gallons of shrimp gumbo :drool and of course, we'll pick the garden clean and cook all that too! :celebrate

Maybe we could start a TEG bed and breakfast.....lunch....supper.....it's WARM here-I'm not leaving until SPRING!! :lol:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay and Southern Gardener make sure y'all bring that southern belle accent with ya!

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bay and Southern Gardener make sure y'all bring that southern belle accent with ya!
lol, My wife defiantly has that!
Don't think I could pick just one. I have read so many interesting stories here, with those living outside the grid. I would want to visit them all. In the Summer time of course!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, I couldn't leave my accent behind if'n ah tried! :lol: I can write and fool people into thinking how intelligent I am, but if they hear me speak, all bets are off. :gig

There are so many wonderful people here, all with so much to offer. Even the newbies who think they don't have anything to contribute are awesome. I have learned so much here and continue to learn. I love TEG and everyone on it!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Who's in Australia? Hal and Marshallsgirl? I'm heading there!!!

Marshall - you are too funny with your southern accent obsession "don't forget to bring it" hahaha!

Oh, and on my way to Australia, i'm going to stop @ninnymary 's house, to get a picture of her in her fushia lipstick feeding her chickens and working in the garden... :lol:

Latest posts