If You Could Meet 1 TEG Member.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just one????? There are soooo many wonderful and knowledgeable people on this thread that would be a very hard choice.

If I were forced to pick just one, I'd say it would be Hoodat, he seems like the Gpa I wish I had. And I think he has forgotten more about gardening in Okieland then I will ever come to know in my life.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is nearly impossible to answer. I love you all. I agree with So Lucky. Let's party. :) I want to meet EVERYONE. :hugs I think in some fun party planning last summer Monty was bringing the BBQ I was bringing pie, hmmm what else was promised. We can dream.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'd have to agree on meeting Bay, a good sense of humor can brighten any day! It has been forever since I've been down south, I would really enjoy being able to see an armadiller or one of those four-legged scaly things again.

I've always wanted to see what's past that Mississippi so would have to meet all of see all of you western folks out there - and Marhall's bean collection. :p

Or maybe head across the Pacific and see what kind of things Hal grows over there. I'd of course have to do some sight-seeing while I'm there and go see what kind of roos that they have down under.

There are a few of you in the surrounding states that I could easily see - if I owned a car. You know we could have regional meet-ups and post pictures on TEG. Meet up at a different members house each time, help out with farm work, host seed swaps, maybe a barbeque...

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thistle, you just gotta bring that moose to the party!! MontyJ will BBQ it! :lol:

A hunter gave Pa a few pounds of moose burger before for repairing his floor. It was darn good! I wouldn't eat too much though, it's a very heavy meat - I ate one burger and it felt like I was carrying a brick around inside of me for the rest of the day!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
NwMtGardener, you are welcome any time. Mi casa es tu casa. :)

I can't limit it to one person. There are just too many great people here that I would love to meet.

Mary

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
How could you pick just one?! Every one here is so friendly and has a good sense of humor.

It's hard for me to find people who know a little something about gardening around here. Our church has a gardening group but I find that they end up talking more about church business than actual plants. So I come here (when I have time- which is rare) and read through the different forums. I always manage to pop in a couple times a week but don't always comment. I have learned so much from all of you wonderful folk!

Latest posts