If You Could Meet 1 TEG Member.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'd love to meet canesisters, I'd start with her then I'd head over to Rusty's to see his flowers, and sheep, I adore his sheep :lovethen Smart Red to see her gorgeous gardens, then catjack for her lilies, I suspect she might find some missing at the end of the day. :p T I'll have to continue from there.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd love to meet canesisters, I'd start with her then I'd head over to Rusty's to see his flowers, and sheep, I adore his sheep :lovethen Smart Red to see her gorgeous gardens, then catjack for her lilies, I suspect she might find some missing at the end of the day. :p T I'll have to continue from there.

Well head on over anytime Wishin!! I'm about to start putting up posts for the coop expansion. You want to work the post hole digger or the level & concrete bucket?
I don't know who I'd want to meet FIRST because I'd love to meet everyone here. Everyone is so different, with so much varied knowledge. Having so many pictures is sort of like getting to visit other people's yards.... right????