If'n Imma Gonna Have Duplicate Threads

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
These "safety glasses" -

do you mean ski goggles, Linn, or like you would wear while running a saw, or something?

I'd imagine I'd be more comfortable with those. Always the hat in any weather - it just gets heavier during the winter and if cold enuf, I'll wear ski mask. Gloves and a scarf are important when it is cold.

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
What I have are considered safety glasses. They are plastic, with the sides covered to the skin and an elastic band to hold them on. I also have regular prescription safety glasses, but these are the kind used in school science class.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just walked the dogs...old dogs, short walk. Takes me longer to get dressed and undressed! Probably about 20* out, snow boots, snow pants and down jacket, always gloves! I must have 50 pairs of gloves!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I didn't make a fire tonight, just using the propane heater. So I'm kinda bundled up inside.

Peeper on my lap helps. :)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just came back from giving the chickens a morning treat. Since it is dark and everyone is roosting, everything I tossed into the coop with be a surprise waiting for them when the lights go on. They should enjoy!

We have about 10 inches of snow now. Tough walking in the dark without a path to follow. Last year that trek would have totally tired me out. I celebrate what I can now do each and every day.

Latest posts